Refrigerant Landscape - Task Team
Task Team Members
The Refrigerant Landscape Task Team is made up of dedicated individuals representing manufacturers, contractors and various associations to help assess the implications of the introduction of flammable refrigerants in Canada.
- Jeffrey P. Zimmerman (Chair), Emerson Climate Technologies Canada
- James W. Flowers, A-Gas
- Chris Bresee, AHRI
- Helen Walter Terrinoni, AHRI
- Xudong Wang, AHRI
- Domenic Loconte, Arkema Canada Inc.
- Ron Robinson, AtlasCare
- Ronald Beaulne, Bitzer Canada Inc.
- Richard Lord, Carrier Corporation
- Katelyn Imrie, Fielding Environmental
- Marie Li-Ying, Honeywell Limited - Fluorine Products
- Chris M. Forth, Johnson Controls, Controls Group Headquarters
- David Stephens, Johnson Controls, Controls Group Headquarters
- Craig MacDonald, Joint Training and Apprenticeship Committee
- Mark Boncardo, Mexichem Fluor Canada Inc.
- Jim Thomas, Refrigerant Services Inc.
- Jeff French, Refrigerative Supply
- Kevin Whitten, Rosetown Central Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Ltd.
- Stuart J. Smith, The Chemours Canada Company
- Esther Rosenberg, The Chemours Canada Company
Back Resources List of Refrigerants