This course is strictly theory and does not incorporate hands-on training. Participants who attend the course and successfully achieve a mark of 75% or higher on the exam will receive certification in the form of an Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card (Ontario only) or an Ozone Depleting Substances (ODS) card (all other provinces).
HRAI offers courses in the Greater Toronto Area only - Register to attend. For all other areas, please refer to HRAI's Delivery Partners listing. HRAI will conduct on-site training for this 1-day environmental awareness program with a guaranteed minimum in attendance. For further information, contact HRAI at 1-800-661-3369.
- July 11 (Wednesday) 8:30 - 4:30 pm
- July 21 (Saturday) 8:30 - 4:30 pm
- July 26 (Thursday) 8:30 - 4:30 pm
- August 1 (Wednesday) 8:30 - 4:30 pm
- August 9 (Thursday) 8:30 - 4:30 pm
- August 18 (Saturday) 8:30 - 4:30 pm
- August 22 (Wednesday) 8:30 - 4:30 pm
- August 27 (Monday) 8:30 - 4:30 pm
|Course dates listed above will be held at the HRAI Training Facility:
2350 Matheson Blvd. E., Suite 101, Mississauga, ON L4W 5G9
Register Find Course with Delivery Partners