University of Innovative Distribution Registration is Now Open
Early Bird Registration Ends on January 29, 2023
Back again is the in the UID Conference. University of Innovative Distribution (UID) Conference takes place March 13-16, 2023 with a new theme: “Distribute Innovation: Influence, Implement, and Integrate,” Your membership offers preferred rates to several educational opportunities that will broaden your employees’ understanding of the field of distribution. This is one event your team won’t want to miss.
A myriad of courses in six different tracks will be offered: sales, management, distribution strategy, leadership and professional development, marketing, and operations. After listening to your feedback, we’ve revamped the program offering you more value for your investment.
What’s New in 2023:
- New Monday to Thursday format with 10 new presenters and fresh topics.
- An Opening Keynote Monday morning and a Closing Keynote Thursday following lunch.
- Shorter Monday morning sessions.
- A UID Social Wednesday from 5:00 – 7:00 PM.
- Two 90-minute sessions Thursday morning with the option to pick two of the four topical presentations being offered.
Mark your calendar for March 13-16 to take advantage of this valuable educational program. Register at www.univid.org.
Back to Newsletters