In the Air - HRAI Industry News
HRAI Government Relations at a Glance This Week
OCTOBER 11TH – 15TH, 2021
- HRAI A2L Storage, Handling, and Transportation Working Group.
- On October 13th, HRAI will convene the second meeting of HRAI’s A2L Storage, Handling, and Transportation Working Group. The meeting will review the regulatory landscape pertaining to refrigerants in Canada and focus on establishing the immediate tasks and priorities of the working group going forward.
- ENERGY STAR Version 5.0 Residential Water Heaters Draft 1 Webinar.
- On October 13th, HRAI will attend a webinar to better understand the Environment Protection Agency’s (EPA) recently published draft of the ENERGY STAR Version 5.0 Residential Water Heaters specification.
- EPA will hold the webinar to discuss the proposed criteria and test method on October 13th, 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EST. Members interested in attending can RSVP here for the specification webinar.
- AHRI International Relations Group Meeting.
- On October 13th, HRAI will attend the first meeting of AHRI’s newly formed International Relations Group to discuss advocacy efforts with global regulators.
- AHRI Monthly State-Level Decarbonization Working Group Meeting.
- On October 14th, HRAI will attend AHRI’s Monthly State-Level Decarbonization Working Group Meeting to discuss state and provincial building decarbonization efforts and regulatory changes.
- HVAC/R Alliance Monthly GR Conference Call.
- On October 14th, HRAI will attend the HVAC/R Alliance Monthly GR Conference Call to discuss current government relations issues impacting the HVAC/R industry in Canada and the United States.
Want to get a word in on any one of these issues? Please reach out to Stephen Chartrand, HRAI Federal Government Relations Specialist at email@example.com.
Back to Newsletters