HRAI Atlantic Province AGM
The 2021 HRAI Annual General Meeting, taking place on Tuesday, October 19,2021
Location: Delta Marriott ( 240 Brownlow Ave, Dartmouth, NS B3B 1X6)
Time: 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
This year we will be presenting the Greener Homes Program with guest speaker, Peter Lewin.
There is no registration fee and lunch will be served.
For those who are unable to commute to the Halifax/ HRM area, virtual attendance will be offered. Please register online and we will confirm prior to the event.
Please note the following Covid Protocols will be in place at the Delta Marriott, as mandated by the Provincial Vaccination Policy.
As of Monday, October 4th, 2021:
- Social Distancing will not be required in meeting spaces.
- Masks will not be required to be worn within meeting rooms.
- Masks will still be required in pubic areas, such as the front lobby, and on the guest floor hallways.
- Proof of double vaccination required from all individuals attending the meeting in person, along with a government issued photo ID.
- Any individuals who cannot provide proof of double vaccination will not be allowed into the meeting space.
To make this a smoother flow at the Delta, we have included a quick verification of full vaccination question as part of the registration process.
Please register your participation using the link below. Registration deadline is Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Back to Newsletters