Edmonton Businesses: Combine Energy Saving for Business (ESB) with Funding Opportunities
Addressing climate change is important to the health and well-being of our community and planet, and keeping your businesses competitive in the global shift to a low-carbon economy.
Yet, navigating the process of reducing your greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions can be challenging. The Corporate Climate Leaders Program (CCLP) gives you guidance and support through this process and helps you take meaningful climate action in your business.
Curious about how the program works? The CCLP helps Edmonton-based organizations understand and manage their corporate GHG emissions through one-on-one support and training. Here is what the CCLP offers its members:
• Capacity-building workshops
• Updates on funding opportunities and relevant sustainability news
• Connection with like-minded businesses & a growing peer network
• Public recognition for your achievements
• Rebates to make your climate action work feasible (SMEs)
The CCLP has opened their registration period for its fifth Cohort of members.
Back to Newsletters