CIPH and HRAI present “The Outlook” Economic Forecast Complimentary Webinar with Peter Norman
Wednesday, November 10th, 2021
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EST
Join Peter Norman, Chief Economist at Altus Group as he shares his views on current economic conditions in Canada and key trends likely to impact construction spending in 2022 and beyond.
What attendees will walk away with:
1. An Analysis of pandemic and potential post-pandemic economic conditions with a focus on what factors will affect the construction outlook for the rest of the year and into in 2022
2. Outlook for residential and commercial and construction through 2022 and how it relates to the plumbing & heating industry.
3. Outlook for renovation spending with implications on plumbing & heating dollars.
4. Residential Construction: Tracking the challenges: pandemic shifts in demand, and supply chain disruptions to supply
5. Commercial sector: How back to work and new office needs are driving commercial investment trends.
6. Government sector: Investments in affordable housing and the new life sciences strategy influencing construction trends
BONUS: You will have an opportunity to ask questions.
About our Speaker:
Peter Norman is a well-known professional land economist and forecaster and is Vice President and Chief Economist at Altus Group. Widely quoted in the Canadian media, Mr. Norman is a frequent expert witness on economic matters and leads a national team of economic consultants advising private and public sector organizations across Canada, providing economic intelligence and strategic information.
Back to Newsletters