CIPH and HRAI present “Economic Update and Outlook” Forecast Complimentary Webinar with Peter Norman
Wednesday, October 26th, 2022
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EST
Join Peter Norman, Chief Economist at Altus Group as he shares his views on current economic conditions in Canada and key trends likely to impact construction spending in 2022 and beyond.
1. An analysis of economic conditions emerging in Canada in the fall of 2022 as the economy copes with inflation and higher interest rates, and continues to transition out of the pandemic and deal with international events.
2. Update on the housing market including sharp price adjustments in major markets.
3. Outlook for residential and commercial and construction through 2023 and how it relates to the plumbing & heating industry.
4. Outlook for renovation spending with implications on plumbing & heating dollars.
5. Update on the emerging challenges in the commercial sector.
BONUS: You will have an opportunity to ask questions.
Peter Norman is a well-known professional land economist and forecaster and is Vice President and Chief Economist at Altus Group. Widely quoted in the Canadian media, Mr. Norman is a frequent expert witness on economic matters and leads a national team of economic consultants advising private and public sector organizations across Canada, providing economic intelligence and strategic information.
Back to Newsletters