Career, Social, Financial, Physical & Community Road Map
Redefining a Virtual/Hybrid Workforce Culture
Friday, October 29th, 2021
Employee Wellness, and a higher level of personal wellbeing, leads to a life well-lived. It involves the things that are important to each of us, what we think about and how we experience our lives.
Gallup research shows that those who have high wellbeing across five elements – Career, Social, Financial, Physical and Community – experience the following:
- 81% less likely to seek out a new employer in the next year
- miss 41% less work as a result of poor health
- are 43% more likely to volunteer
- are 36% more likely to report a full recovery after an illness, injury or hardship
Together, these elements provide key insights into whether people find daily life and work experiences fulfilling, have strong and supportive relationships, are financially secure, are physically healthy and making smart choices about their health, and are proud of, and actively involved with, their community.
Attendees of this one-hour webinar can expect the following:
- Compare their experience against the audience and real life statistics
- Learn, and apply understanding of, each of the five personal wellbeing needs of their employees
- Take away thought provoking stats and ideas, supported by Gallup, on Redefining (not redesigning!) a Culture for Virtual/Hybrid Workers
Each attendee will walk away with worksheets containing more details on the five elements of wellbeing, and a road map on how to apply this knowledge in real world experiences.
About Steve Shrout
Steve has over 25 years of experience as a leader and senior executive with four major media organizations including two national news brands. He currently owns his own executive, leadership, and performance coaching business. He is a Gallup Global Certified Coach and International Coach Federation member specializing in personal and professional strengths development and performance enhancement.
Back to Newsletters