Residential Radiant Hydronics Design
What is the cost?
Price: $1240.00 + taxes
HRAI Training may be eligible for partial fee reimbursement under the Canada Job Grant Fund Program (HRAI Registration #R108084138). Check with your provincial job grant body for more details.
For any assistance, please call 1-800-267-2231 ext 241.
Who would benefit from this course?
HVAC technicians, designers
What you will learn
Students will be exposed to the fundamentals of radiant heating systems, including:
- System components (such as circulators, manifolds, valves, gauges, and controls) and how they influence system design
- Zoning including radiant loop size and configuration
- Tubing size and spacing
- How to convert heat load calculations into fluid temperatures and flow rates
- Heat transfer through various common building materials and floor coverings
Note about Guaranteed Courses
- This course will be invaluable to persons designing hot water radiant heating systems in residential buildings.
HRAI is an approved education provider with BC Housing – Licensing and Consumer Services.
When and where is the course?
|Oct 26 - 29, 2021
||8:30am - 4:30pm CST
Dec 13-16, 2021
8:30 am -4:30 pm CST
Dates not suitable for your schedule?
- Registration fees will be refunded in full if cancellation is received by HRAI at least 30 days prior to the training date.
- Cancellations received 15–29 days prior to the training date are subject to a $150 cancellation fee.
- Registrants who do not attend the training or who cancel less than 15 days prior to the training date are liable for the entire registration fee.
- A substitute registrant may be enrolled at any time by contacting us at email@example.com, or by phone at 1-800-267-2231 ext 230.
You might also like to check out these courses:
RESIDENTIAL HEAT LOSS & HEAT GAIN CALCULATIONS
RESIDENTIAL AIR SYSTEM DESIGN
Back to HRAI Training Courses