What you will learn
Please note that courses for the remaining “Guaranteed” Schedule are no longer guaranteed due to the COVID-19. It has become necessary to cancel several courses as host facilities were no longer available. For those who have registered for training, please watch your emails for updates. We will continue to evaluate each course on a case by case basis. Anyone who is registered and feels the need to postpone to our next schedule may do so. HRAI asks that all registrants who display any symptoms of the COVID-19 OR have come into direct contact with anyone who has the symptoms – please DO NOT attend the course. Contact HRAI at 1-800-267-2231 ext 230 to postpone your registration.
Students will be exposed to the fundamentals of radiant heating systems, including:
- System components (such as circulators, manifolds, valves, gauges, and controls) and how they influence system design
- Zoning including radiant loop size and configuration
- Tubing size and spacing
- How to convert heat load calculations into fluid temperatures and flow rates
- Heat transfer through various common building materials and floor coverings
*Guaranteed courses not available after cut off dates. See local listing for more info.
- This course will be invaluable to persons designing hot water radiant heating systems in residential buildings.
HRAI is an approved education provider with BC Housing – Licensing and Consumer Services.