What is the cost?
Price: $910.00 + taxes
HRAI Training may be eligible for partial fee reimbursement under the Canada Job Grant Fund Program (HRAI Registration #R108084138). Check with your provincial job grant body for more details.
For any assistance, please call 1-800-267-2231 ext 241.
Who would benefit from this course?
HVAC technicians, designers
What you will learn
You go to great lengths to size, design and install the best HVAC systems for your customers, but without proper setup and commissioning even the best designs may fail to deliver as expected. Learn how to fine-tune that system so that your customers are assured of optimal comfort. This will cement your reputation as a top-notch contractor while reducing nuisance callbacks.
Note about Guaranteed Courses
- Through commissioning and start-up, a person can ensure the proper performance of the installed HVAC system as designed
- This course will be invaluable to those installing, servicing and commissioning new or existing residential HVAC systems
When and where is the course?
|Apr. 4-5, 2023
8:30am - 4:30pm CDT
Dates not suitable for your schedule?
- Registration fees will be refunded in full if cancellation is received by HRAI at least 30 days prior to the training date.
- Cancellations received 15–29 days prior to the training date are subject to a $150 cancellation fee.
- Registrants who do not attend the training or who cancel less than 15 days prior to the training date are liable for the entire registration fee.
- A substitute registrant may be enrolled at any time by contacting us at email@example.com, or by phone at 1-800-267-2231 ext 230.
You might also like to check out these courses:
RESIDENTIAL HEAT LOSS & HEAT GAIN CALCULATIONS
INDOOR AIR QUALITY (IAQ) FOR RESIDENTIAL AND SMALL COMMERCIAL
Back to HRAI Training Courses