What you will learn
This 1-day course is designed to cover the various topics on residential HVAC equipment including:
- Introduction to Equipment Metrics & Basics
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Water Heaters
- Radiator Baseboard Heaters
- HRV & ERVs
- Certification programs applicable to HVAC equipment
The Best Part:
- Get an introduction to various types of equipment and technologies available for residential heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) applications.
- Get performance metrics and available features for residential HVAC equipment and how to select the right HVAC equipment model based on the metrics and key features.
- Review and understand sample equipment specification sheets to learn how equipment performance metrics are typically presented in manufacturers’ literature.
For any assistance, please call 1-800-267-2231 ext. 241.