COUNTER SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION PROGRAM - ENROLL TODAY!
HRAI has teamed up with the Heating Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI) offering a Canadian version of a Counter Specialist Certification Program. The program is designed to provide you with expert advice regarding the necessary knowledge and skills that a successful Counter Specialist should possess. This unique self-paced program offers you the flexibility to customize the program, making it relevant for your company at very minimal costs!
Program offerings include four levels of recognition:
- Assistant (employed at least 6 months in wholesale-distribution)
- Associate (employed at least one year in counter position)
- Senior Associate (employed at least two years in counter position)
- HRAI Certified Counter Specialist (employed at least three years in counter position)
How Members Get Started:
- Advise employees you are starting “The Program”
- Gather existing counter employee training histories
- Assign a company Training Coordinator to manage the program
- Submit employee data to HARDI
- HARDI staff evaluates to uncover missing requirements
- HARDI staff provides summary report to company training coordinator via Excel Spreadsheet
- Company plans/schedules needed training session/s
- Company submits additional training material as completed by participant
Enrollment Fee (U.S. dollars):
HRAI member company: $200.00 registration per company
Employee participant: $50.00 per participant
Advancement in levels: $25.00 per participant
Check out what we can do for you!
Contact Caroline Czajko, Manager Divisional Program Wholesalers & Manufacturers