Promoting Pride, Passion and Professionalism at the HVACR Service Counter
HRAI is pleased to offer a Canadian version of HARDI’s Certified Counter Specialist Program to HRAI Wholesaler members. This program was developed to recognize the professionalism and technical expertise of the men and women employed at the wholesale counter. Trained personnel are fundamental to the success of the wholesale business and recognition of the expertise of Counter and Inside Sales personnel enhances their self-esteem and value to customers
Objectives of the program are to: establish industry recognized standards; encourage training and education; increase awareness and value of entry level counter sales positions.
Counter people will benefit from the industry recognized credentials as well as advancement in their career; opportunity for financial gain and increased customer respect and dependency.
Wholesale Company Benefits:
- Opportunity to place a test proven professional at the counter
- Drive down costs by processing fewer returns
- Reduce warranty expenses
- Decrease customer wait time
- Reduction in customer’s unapplied labour cost
- Produces greater customer dependency and repeat business
- Increased job satisfaction leads to reduced employee turnover
To accommodate different stages of people’s career development, the counter program offers four levels of recognition for specific education and training achievements:
- Assistant Counter Specialist
- Associate Counter Specialist
- Senior Associate Counter Specialist
- HARDI/HRAI Certified Counter Specialist
For further information on the program, please contact Caroline Czajko, Manager, Divisional Programs (Wholesalers & Manufacturers) at 1-800-267-2231 ext. 234 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.