Introduction to Residential HVAC Equipment
Who would benefit from this course?
HVAC Technicians, Sales Associates, Counter Personnel, Dispatchers and others working in HVAC companies
What you will learn
This course is designed to cover the various topics on residential HVAC equipment including:
- Introduction to Equipment Metrics & Basics
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Water Heaters
- Radiator Baseboard Heaters
- HRV & ERVs
- Certification programs applicable to HVAC equipment
The Best Part:
- Get an introduction to various types of equipment and technologies available for residential heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) applications.
- Get performance metrics and available features for residential HVAC equipment and how to select the right HVAC equipment model based on the metrics and key features.
- Review and understand sample equipment specification sheets to learn how equipment performance metrics are typically presented in manufacturers’ literature.
When and where is the course?
What is the cost?
HRAI Member: $310 + taxes
Non-Member: $410 + taxes
HRAI Training may be eligible for partial fee reimbursement under the Canada Job Grant Fund Program. Check with your provincial job grant body for more details.
Register by Mail/Fax
Back to HRAI Training Courses