Member Advantage Programs:
Scott Papp, Manager, Divisional Programs (Contractor)
800-267-2231 x 233, email@example.com
Catherine Contreras, Program Assistant, Divisional Programs (Contractor)
800-267-2231 x 264, firstname.lastname@example.org
To Become A Member:
Raj Chinnappa, Sales Specialist - Membership & Technical Manuals
800-267-2231 x 259, email@example.com
Vijetha Kumar, Customer Service Rep.
800-267-2231 x 241, firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN THE HRAI CONTRACTORS DIVISION
Benefits of HRAI Contractor Membership
- Boost your business visibility online with the Contractor Locator, a great tool used by customers assuring them of qualified members - HRAI Contractor Locator
- Enhance your credibility with post trades courses for certification, and instill confidence with your customers, utilities & building officials - HRAI Training
- Access business solutions and savings in your day-to day operations through preferred discounts on an HRAI membership i.e. fuel savings, office supplies, warranty and financing options, employee home and business benefits and much more - Member Advantage Program
- Stay informed on industry and technical issues, regulatory and code changes, updates with the Utilities and more.
- Get your voice heard through HRAI on HVACR issues affecting your business at various levels of government & with regulatory bodies.
- Participate & connect with the HVACR supply chain through trade shows and industry meetings to network, learn and nurture relationships.
About HRAI Contractors Division
The HRAI contractors division represents contractor companies who provide products and services to the Canadian indoor environment market. Contact us to find out more about membership, volunteering and other services exclusive to the membership.
The operating structure of the Contractors Division includes a network of 20 affiliated associations and regional groups that partner with the Division to provide programs and services to members at the provincial and local levels. The affiliated associations and regional groups provide representation to, and report through the Contractors Division Board of Directors.
hrai contractors division members' code of ethics
MEMBERSHIP ADVANTAGE PROGRAMS
Canadian HVACR Equipment Quarterly Statistics
Go to the hrai contractor locator and check your listing