POSITION TITLE: Sales and Marketing Rep – Training
To generate interest in, promote and grow HRAI‘s Training and Technical sales that support the business requirements of member companies, tradespersons, as well as other business entities.
Also responsible for a variety of client-focused activities which include: scouting opportunities and building relationship through Social Media, posting on a daily basis new material to generate training interest, responding to leads and converting leads to training sales. This requires a person with comfort level in sales as well as strong skills in using digital media to help promote training courses.
- Assist in the development and execution of detailed and innovative marketing/sales plans, objectives and time lines to achieve annual revenue targets
- Selling and marketing most appropriate products/services offered by HRAI to prospects through online leads generated
- Monitor, promote and execute to members and member-prospects through various online means to generate interest in HRAI Training and Technical Manuals
- Prepare monthly detailed sales reports for submission to the CMSE monthly reports
- Maintain current knowledge of all program partners initiatives and HRAI services and products
- Provide a high level of customer service to all external and internal parties
- Track and keep current on marketing activities and provide relevant benchmarking analysis on a regular basis
- Attend and support marketing/sales initiative in preparing and delivering promotional materials at tradeshows and other events
- Perform other related duties as required
- A post-secondary degree/diploma with a focus in sales and marketing
- Minimum three to five years of related work experience in a customer service / sales environment
- High comfort level working in online environments to help generate business such as (but not limited to) identifying key target audiences in social media platforms and creating posts with promo material to generate business
- Comfortable in creating social media posts and other content to help generate interest.
- Sales/Marketing experience preferred
- Professional telephone communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with internal staff, members and the broader public who may be potential buyers of HRAI’s services and products
- A highly motivated, entrepreneurial individual with strong time management skills
- Analytical skills to discern members and prospects’ business requirements and present best HRAI’s service and/or product options.
Research skills to identify and contact potential buyers of HRAI’s services and products.
A strong team player who can work effectively with other internal staff and external parties.
Send resume and cover-letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.